Saturday, October 6, 2007

Rush and the blogs

I have been browsing looking for things that have to do with crafting. All of a sudden I run across all of these blogs that are normally all about different crafts and they are talking about the last slamming going on for Rush.

Hum, I read and what do I see. Well, it is you can go here to see what he said, you can go there to see what he said, or over here or over there, but I don't see on one of them anyone saying "I listened to the program and heard what he said.

So there is lots of spouting about what everyone else is spouting and nary a word about what was actually heard by those doing the spouting. ROFLOL Did you listen to the program or are you just another running over mouth saying what everyone else is saying?

So I am not going to repeat the what was said, by this or that person. I have can say, I listened, I heard, and I remember. So I don't have to do the he said, she said and I am a dope cause I didn't hear it for myself.

I am kind of sick of the just because this news program said it or that one said it (and remember this is all words written, I have not heard any "replay" of the actual program un-moderated by anyone), then everyone jumps on the bandwagon as it being "the whole truth and nothing but the truth".

I hear that kind of stuff a lot lately. Come on folks are you always going to be lead blindly around or are you some day going to stand up and say "well, lets try to find out the truth for ourselves". I think a lot of people have nose rings and they let them be pulled by many.

A fine example of being lead around is by emails. You get an email that tells you something and you instantly send it out to everyone in your address book. The someone mails you back saying that it is a myth, an untruth, a lie, but the next time you get one do you check it out, no you instantly email it to everyone in your address book.

Come on folks to find the other side and weigh the right and wrong is not all that hard to do. It just takes a few minutes extra of your time and you don't look like a fool in the long run.

So who is right and who is wrong, can you find out? Or do you just blindly rely on the "I saw it in the news"?

ROFLOL, such a state of affairs people have come to. Me, I don't believe it because it is print, I don't believe it because someone said that someone said that it was so. People say what they want you to hear and if you cannot dig for the whole truth then all"s the pity for you.

Think about it people. How many times have we heard that so and so did or said this or that and it turns out that someone only published or broadcast the parts they want you to believe? That when the "whole" story comes out there is a big difference in what was before? Lots. Bunches. All the time. Stop being someones puppet and live life in the real world.

It might fit what I would like to believe, but if I don't find out both parts of the story, I am no better then the person who only spouts the parts they like.

When I have children around I do not take one childs version of the events that took place. I must have both versions and then find that kernal of truth somewhere between. Why should we as adults be any less subject to finding out both sides. Are we children or are we adults?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home