Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Hooks Finished

Well, the cables came out of one set of the easy tunisian hooks and the hooks went on the other set of hooks, on the cable part naturally, after I pulled off the stopper. They have been glued and I have given them a quick check after they had sat for several hours. Everything seems to be fine but I am going to let them set for a full 24 hours before I mess with them.

Now I can use them for both tunisian and cro-hooking. Very large projects in both techniques will work better now. No more worrying about not having enough space for a very large project.

LOL, it took about a whole 15 minutes to do this whole process, only that long because I was being picky. You can actually do this in just minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home